- Casey Philips from BR Walls
- Butch Roussel from Civicside
- LouAnne Greenwald from the Paul & Lulu Hillard Museum
- Jennifer Ritter Guidry, Grant Writer for UL Lafayette's Center for Louisiana Studies
Cost: Free Admission for Members, Guest price TBD
The awards banquet will be held on Saturday, February 21, 2015 at the Oakbourne Country Club, 3700 East Simcoe Lafayette, LA 70501.
Event and ticket information coming soon!
- Date: Friday, March 6, 2015
- Time: TBA
- Location: Petroleum Club, 111 Heymann Drive, Downstairs Ballroom
- Cost: Free Admission for Members with Event Registration, $30 Non-Members, $15 Students (Students, don't forgot that we have free luncheon spots for the first 5 students to rsvp for the event here!)
- RSVP Deadline: March 2, 2015
Mark your calendars for our March luncheon! Speaker details to be announced!
In a world wrought with bad advertising, there are those who choose to defend the cause. Those who by heroic acts of creativity or sheer craftsmanship fight the good fight. Those who by ingenious strategy, finely smithed headlines or brilliant photography keep the light of great ..
Dear AAF Acadiana Members, As we begin preparations for the 2015 American Advertising Awards, I’m honored to open nominations for this year’s prestigious Silver Medal Award. Established in 1959, this award recognizes the men and women of our communit..
The Board of Directors are pleased to announce the following initiatives added to the 2014-15 year. Check 'em out! Bring a Friend Initiative We're bringing you a new way to spread the word about our great club! We all know This initiative was created so our members can have the oppo..