About AAF Acadiana
AAF Acadiana is an official chapter of the American Advertising Federation, which is part of a nationwide network of movers, shakers and industry guardians. As home to professionals and students in the advertising, marketing, sales and public relations industry of Acadiana, we take pride in our work that’s reflective of the region’s unique reputation. Our creative energy thrives off of the festive atmosphere of Acadiana. Yet, even in times when we don’t take ourselves seriously, our work is still at the highest standard.
What We Do
- Bring local professionals together to yield a unified voice for Acadiana's advertising industry
- Protect and promote advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Educate members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Provide community public service opportunities
- Present the industry with its future leaders
- Honor advertising excellence
- Promote diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures
- Apply the communication skills of our members to help solve community concerns
About Our Parent Organization
The American Advertising Federation, headquartered in Washington, D.C., acts as the “Unifying Voice for Advertising.” Celebrating its 110th anniversary in 2015, the AAF is the oldest national advertising trade association representing more than 40,000 advertising industry professionals. The AAF has a national network of over 200 ad clubs across the country. Through its 215 college chapters, the AAF provides 6,500 advertising students with real-world case studies and recruitment connections to corporate America. The AAF also has over 100 blue chip corporate members that are advertisers, agencies and media companies, comprising the nation’s leading brands and corporations.