The mission of AAF Acadiana is to serve as a resource and support organization to build a sense of community for advertising, marketing, public relations and media professionals through educational opportunities, professional and personal development and recognition and the encouragement of future professionals in the industry.
- To unify the advertising professionals of the community into a cooperative group
- To provide a medium for the exchange of professional interests
- To promote better, truthful advertising, marketing and merchandising
- To simulate creative and mechanical achievement in advertising
- To encourage the pursuit of advertising and marketing among young people
- To promote greater effectiveness in the use of advertising as an instrument for distribution
- To recognize and honor those engaged in the advertising community
- To cultivate a better understanding of the economic and social value of advertising within community
- To promote legislation favorable to the advertising community
- To support the general aims and objectives of the American Advertising Federation, Inc.