Important AAAwards Announcement
Given the current status of our club, AAF Acadiana will not host a local competition for the American Advertising Awards this year. We understand this is disappointing news to many of you. (Learn more about out current status HERE.) But a competition of this size and status takes a committee of dedicated individuals to bring it to life, and that support is currently missing.
Can We Enter Another Local Competition?
- Our newsletter and Facebook page will continue to share all details regarding Acadiana's participation in Baton Rouge's competition.
- No membership dues were collected by our chapter this year, therefore Lafayette submissions do not qualify for Baton Rouge's discounted member entry fees. This applies to both students and professionals. You may receive discounted entry fees by joining AAF Baton Rouge here.
- We are supporting our local members and students by offering a Lafayette location for call-for-entries and will handle transporting them to Baton Rouge for judging. The deadlines above do not match AAF Baton Rouge's website, as we have set custom dates in order to get the work to their club. If you prefer to bring your own submissions to Baton Rouge, please follow their call-for-entry information here.
- Work submitted from Acadiana will not be judged independently. It will compete against all other entries from Baton Rouge.
- All entrants and winners are welcome to attend the Baton Rouge award gala.